You are here
40k i-bank KYC / AML / CDD Manager - 12 mth contract
- Great exposure to Private Banking KYC
- Temp to perm opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with substantial presence internationally. They are renowned for their diversity of business and client base. To continue support the growth of their business in the region and maintain high control standards, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced KYC Associate based in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC documents before account opening.
- Conduct KYC for new client on-boarding with quantitative check and periodic KYC/CDD review on existing clients
- Attend to Front Office queries on COB and CDD issues.
- Prepare regular reports for Management review
The Successful Applicant
- Fresh Grad welcomed
- Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification
- Familiar with private banking products and clientele
- Strong understanding of KYC, AML, COB and account documentation regulatory requirements
- Good command in Mandarin (for supporting Taiwan/China Team)
What's on Offer
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.