You are here
<Urgent> $30k - KYC Officer, US Global Investment Bank
- Fluent English Speaker
- Aggressive Career Path
About Our Client
Based in US, our client is a leading investment bank with substantial presence internationally. They are renowned for their diversity of business and client base. To continue support the growth of their business in the region and maintain high control standards, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced KYC Associate based in Hong Kong.
- Manage the account opening approval process to ensure compliance to the regulatory, group or local requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in order to handle KYC/AML related duties in timely manner
- Handle Account Opening, Documentation and KYC/AML issues arising from day-to-day business operations
- Sales analysis using excel spreadsheet and other statistic tools
- Perform routine monitoring and investigations on suspicious transactions and the related reporting process
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in business, accounting/finance, legal or other relevant disciplines from top universities
- Minimum 2 years of Account Opening, Documentation and Due diligent KYC/AML
- Outstanding verbal and written Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English
- Excellent analytical skills with Microsoft Excel
- Sound knowledge of local and regional rules and regulations related to investment banking
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to work as middle office in one of the most renowned international investment banks.