You are here
25K - Fund Operation Officer/Assistant Manager
- Rapidly Expanding Firm
- Good Year-End Bonus Prospect
About Our Client
Opportunity to join the Asset Management arm of one of the largest Financial Institutions in Hong Kong and China. Opportunity to work with other teams such as front office and investment team, to handle the daily end-to-end processing and reporting.
- Work closely with the front office team, custodians and other service providers.
- Conduct accurate daily/weekly/monthly fund reports by using fund operating system ("Tradar").
- Perform fund administration and operation functions.
- Handle enquiries from fund manager and investors.
- Preparation work for Daily PnL Report.
- Work closely with risk manager to identify, analyze and report the portfolio risk management issues.
- Responsible for the QFII and RQFII and related functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in the fund management or related industry.
- At least 3 years being in a supporting position
- Team player and responsible personality preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Successful candidate enjoys the opportunity to work in one of the most rapidly expanding China Asset Management firms in the market.