Secretarial & Business Support - Executive Assistant jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Executive Assistant jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentHK$40,090 - HK$50,113
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Executive Assistant/Secretary/Executive Administration
- Executive Secretary/Administrative Senior Support
An exciting opportunity to join a MNC company with presence in over 30+ countries over the world. This Executive Assistant will support the CEO who is an American gentleman.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$45,000
- 1 on 1 Position
- Stable Company History
Excellent opportunity to join a very stable Testing/quality control, Risk Management and Merger & Acquisition company with over 300 years of track record. This assistant will gain tremendous exposure in business meeting with CEO.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$33,000 - HK$45,000
- Travelling Opportunity
- 1 on 1 support to CEO
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established financial company with excellent brand name in the industry. The Assistant will be supporting the Finance Head and team.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$35,000
- Top Notch Private Equity Firm
- Excellent Package and Benefit
This is a great opportunity to join a top PE firm that has excellent reputation in the market. They are well-known for their friendly and team-oriented culture. Up to $35,000 will be offered to the right candidate.
Tsim Sha TsuiPermanentHK$2,500 - HK$3,333
- Renowned Private Equity firm
- Great company culture + environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top Chinese Asset Management firm that is rapidly expanding in numerous countries in Europe, Asia and America. They offer excellent compensation, benefit and allowance.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Exposure to Financial Projects
- Career Development
A professional and well-established property developer is looking for an experienced, proactive and pleasant Executive Assistant to provide secretarial support for senior management.
- Professional working environment
- Work with Top Management
Our client is a well established company in the international market with strong presence specialized in trading food products. To cope with the business growth, they are looking for a high calibre individual to join their winning team.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$45,000
- Company Well Established in the Market
- Work Directly with Top Management
- Manage calendar, make complex travel arrangement, schedule meetings across multiple time zones for 2 Senior Executives
- Provide admin support to the team of 5 professionals
- Liaise with internal and external stake holders, meeting arrangement, follow up on projects
- Prepare meeting material and edit PowerPoint presentation
- Prepare reports and claim expenses for the team members
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- 2 mins Walk from Central MTR
- Attractive Package + Bonus