Retail & Sourcing - Store Design/Visual Merchandising jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Store Design/Visual Merchandising jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
Our client is a celebrated high-end jewellery brand with consistent expansion in both local and travel retail. They are currently looking for candidates with strong VM mindset, coordination and communication skills to join them as Visual Merchandiser.
- Regional Exposure
- Local Retail and Travel Retail
Exciting opportunity for individuals who are specialized in Visual Merchandising and is interested in covering multiple markets in Asia Pacific including Taiwan & Korea.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- High End Electronics & Consumer Goods
- 5 Day Work Week
This is a newly created position, inviting seasoned and strategic retail managerial calibre to join as part of the management team in driving retail and event projects for all products in the APAC market. Candidates with solid retail track record in FMCG industries highly regarded and multi-projects handling skills highly regarded.
- Leading & Growing FMCG Industry Leader
- APAC Exposure
New opportunity for those who are passionate in Visual Merchandising and have strong fashion sense to join as Visual Merchandiser!
- First Tier Luxury Brand
- 5-Day Work Week
According the company branding and marketing strategy, this position would be directly responsible for the store interior design and visual image management in China region.
- Market leading brand with mature customer market
- Regional decission making position with promising career development opportunity
1. optimizing the use of the store layout and store media by developing and implementing range presentation solutions
2. reflecting the brand identity and creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas
3. stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing in order to grow the customer base and the market
4. lead and inspire the team to develop and implement:
* store layout as commercial tool
* range presentation
* store communication
5. participate within the store management team to create and implement the store business plan
6. create a department action plan based on input from global and national priorities, and taking into account the local market needs and our store direction
7. actively support and develop co-operation in the commercial team by contributing with your knowledge and competence
- world's famous furniture company
- good salary and welfare