Retail & Sourcing - Director jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobHong Kong IslandPermanent
The company operates through online shopping platform and pop-up galleries with the ambition to further expand their footprint in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a passionate, driven and experienced individual to join and lead the team.
- Aggressive Expansion Plan in Hong Kong
- Strong Portfolio of International Artists
This is a newly created position - inviting seasoned retail director calibre to join and help manage the lifestyle business across APAC region. Candidates with strong knowledge across premium lifestyle, travel accessories, electronic products, book & stationery or related products highly preferred.
Competitive remuneration with excellent fringe benefits to attract the best.
- Growing Lifestyle Retailer
- APAC Exposure
As a leading global manufacturer with a turnover in excess of US$ 8 Billion, our client supplies products for manufacturing, automotive, chemical processing and numerous other world industries. Their aggressive expansion plans and recent acquisitions have now created a need for an ambitious Head of Security to oversee their operations in China.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Based in Guangzhou
- A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business in China
Rare opportunity experienced sourcing professional to rise to another level. There will be excellent support from the top management level and a stable business for you to manage.
- Hong Kong Based
- Director Position
The group is looking for a Brand Director for the Asia kick off project. The role will report to the Board of Directors directly and work with the production and design headquarter in Europe. You will be responsible for the brand's business plan in Asia.
- You will be the key person to lead this international high-end fashion brand
- Attractive salary package
My client is looking for Golf Club Operation Director for its luxury private resort. The top priority is providing excellent customer service to members and their guests.
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic working environment
1. Implementation and monitoring of the development cycle within the region
2. Review of projects with development team and allocation of projects to the factories with the time consuming.
3. Monitor schedules for issuance of production specs sheets, signing of production confirmations, spec changes, Commercialisation package, etc.
4. Monitor samples delivery according to the request dates and specification.
5. Evaluate factories performance in terms of sample quality, delivery, cost and evaluate sample room, library, material warehouse to make sure it is conforms to the standards.
- A Fast Growing Fashion A to Z Company with its own brands
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided