Property - Valuation & Leasing jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Valuation & Leasing jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
This is a newly created role to support our client's growth in 1st tier cities in China.
- Some exp in PRC would be advantageous
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Report to Director of Global Business Development & Property, you will handle the lease administration function for the group's assets across the APAC region.
- APAC role
- Exp in Chinese lease agreements a must
Our client is looking for a resilient and fast paced junior candidate to assist with their leasing matters
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Landlord + Tenant leasing
- Good English writing skills
Our client is looking for a high flyer that is looking to fast-track his/her career in the retail/F&B leasing space
- Strategic Planning and Brand Mix
- Client side position - open to Landlord candidates
This is a senior level appointment and we are looking at candidates that have an excellent track record in creating an excellent retail environment for tenants to thrive in.
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong position
Reporting to the Business Development Director, your primary responsibility is to oversee all leasing and tenancy matters for the company's business units and to negotiate with landlords for the most agreeable leasing terms. You will also work closely with the Projects and Maintenance teams and to offer advice and suggestions. Depending on experience you might also assist with the company's development in other parts of the APAC region.
- A reputable employer in the market
- Newly created position
An excellent chance to join a stable company with lots of fringe benefits and great working hours
- A stable and friendly working environment
- Strong admin focus
A new headcount has been created to support our client's growth and development in the Hong Kong and Macau region.
- Excellent working culture
- Fast paced environment
A new headcount in the Leasing team for handling administrative tasks
- Good English skills required
- Excellent Renumeration Package
Due to multiple upcoming projects, our client is urgently looking to expand their Valuations team, preferably candidates with experience in government projects.
- Immediately Available is preferred
- Fluent English is required