Property - Valuation & Leasing jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Valuation & Leasing jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
As part of our client's expansion, they are looking to bring onboard a new Assistant Manager in furthering their business development in Hong Kong. While they prefer candidates with tenant experience, they are open to proactive candidates on the landlord side.
- Strategic Planning and Brand Mix
- Open to Landlord candidates
Due to some natural turnovers along the years, our client is looking to hire a Manager/ Senior Manager with good industrial leasing experience to help oversee a portfolio of assets.
- Industrial Leasing exp a must
- 10 - 20 years of experience
A new headcount in the Leasing team for handling leasing administrative tasks
- Good excel skills
- Excellent Renumeration Package
This is a department head position that reports directly into the General Manager and oversees all leasing functions for the group's multiple business lines.
- Attractive salary package
- Manage large volume of shops
Our Property & Construction team has achieved record high results in recent years. We are now looking for a sales driven and bright candidate with passion in the real estate industry to further expand the desk.
- An Established Desk
- Small Team = Room for Growth!
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the largest name in the Real Estate Services Firms in Hong Kong
- Attractive Remuneration Package - Uncapped Plan
- Great Career Development Path
This is a newly created headcount and our client is looking for a technical candidate with strong knowledge in shopping malls and retail spaces to provide technical advice in enhancing the assets.
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong position
Due to on going developments, our client is adding a new headcount to the Leasing and Property team.
- Handle commercial + residential portfolio
- Good salary package
This is a newly created role to oversee the leasing function for our client's newly acquired properties in Hong Kong
- Newly Created Role
- Fluent in Mandarin a must
This is a senior level hire and we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of leasing and operation experience in mainland China. Experience in opening large scale mixed-use portfolios would be a strong plus.
- PRC exp a must
- Competitive Remuneration Package