Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
We are looking for a security professional with strong communication skills to take up this in house position to provide advice on security implementation and policies for the company.
- Prefer candidates with police background
- Strong communication skills
A chance to work with a large scale Hong Kong developer with some excellent repositioning projects on hand.
- A large scale portfolio
- Work with international brands
Our client is urgently looking for a high caliber Property Officer to look after premium Grade A commercial properties.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Stable candidate
- Grade A commercial exp preferred
This is a newly created position to support our client's new residential portfolio in Hong Kong and their growing commercial portfolio.
- Newly created position
- Attractive salary package
Our client is urgently looking for someone with both investment and investor relations experience within the real estate industry.
- Real Estate experience is strongly preferred
- Above the market remuneration
This role is ideal for someone that is looking to make use of their strong CS management skills to implement new initiatives across our client's entire portfolio.
- PRC Portfolio
- Fluent Mandarin is a must
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate that is looking for an opportunity to work on one of the largest mixed use portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Grade A portfolio
- Stable working environment
As a Design Manager, you will have to manage the liaison with the client, external design team, engineers, architects, vendors and construction companies in 5-8 parallel projects connected to the development of luxury residential property, private yachts and airplane.
- Job is based in Monaco, France
- International Organization specialized in Luxury Property Management
- At least an experience in high-end and luxury interior fit-out design
The General manager will need to manage the hotel properties and make sure a smooth operations in first tier cities in China.
- General Manager - Hotel Property Management
- Department Head