Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentHK$1,861 - HK$3,723
To work closely with Media Director to set up the media team under Marketing Department, including work SOP, internal communication, vendor management etc.,
- Media Manager - inhouse role with a famous beverage brand
- Report to Media Director, help to set up a team from scratch
Our client is a innovative digital agency in Hong Kong with founders with extensive digital background. They have formed alliances with the US parties to further enhance and educate the Hong Kong digital market. They have been consistently acquiring new clients for the past months and growing. They are now looking for an Assistant Account Manager to join their expanding team in their Kowloon Tong Office.
- Growing with a innovative start up digital agency
- Attractive salary package
Assist to marketing manager in sales channel development and management.
Expected to work closely with external partners and internal subsidiaries in order to drive engagement
- create compelling content and experiences, measure success and optimise performance across both traditional and digital channels.
- Attractive & Competitve Package
- Friendly Working Environment
Great opportunity in joining one of the most reputable PR Agencies worldwide!
- Excellent career progression
- Attractive remuneration package
Exciting opportunity for digital expert with leadership sense, ideal for agency workers looking to move in-house.
- Large Projects
- Ideal for agency experts looking to move inhouse
This is a great opportunity for Marketing professional who is keen on leading large team and also overseeing sales & marketing function.
- Large Setup
- Strong Commercial Focus
Head of department role, vibrant and dynamic MNC culture.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Large Team
- Multinational Corporation
This role will be working as part of a dedicated small team on the ground in Hong Kong this regional hub
- Key Market Player
- Exciting Brand
Exciting opportunity with international company - Gaming industry.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Dynamic Culture
- Lead Position
- Content management, proof read and maintenance of corporate websites, apps, social media
- Generate ideas and assist in executing of SEO, SEM and promotion campaigns on social platforms
- Continually explore digital trends and digital platforms' updates
- Coordinate with agency ensuring their adequate delivery of the campaigns and content upload
- Provide support for conducting marketing research, analysis, reporting and other related tasks
- Handle telephone, customer enquiries and email enquiries regarding to the related platforms
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Leading Technology Company
- Attractive Remuneration Package