Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
Great opportunity in joining one of the most reputable PR Agencies worldwide!
- Excellent career progression
- Attractive remuneration package
Exciting opportunity for digital expert with leadership sense, ideal for agency workers looking to move in-house.
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentHK$2,327 - HK$2,792
- Large Projects
- Ideal for agency experts looking to move inhouse
Create and develop sufficient on-going program in continuously catching and maintain target audience based on Tencent platform, ensuring good ROI.
- Digital Manager - Tencent
- Social Media - Tecent & Wechat Account Management
This is a great opportunity for Marketing professional who is keen on leading large team and also overseeing sales & marketing function.
- Large Setup
- Strong Commercial Focus
Head of department role, vibrant and dynamic MNC culture.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Large Team
- Multinational Corporation
This role will be working as part of a dedicated small team on the ground in Hong Kong this regional hub
- Key Market Player
- Exciting Brand
Exciting opportunity with international company - Gaming industry.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Dynamic Culture
- Lead Position
- Content management, proof read and maintenance of corporate websites, apps, social media
- Generate ideas and assist in executing of SEO, SEM and promotion campaigns on social platforms
- Continually explore digital trends and digital platforms' updates
- Coordinate with agency ensuring their adequate delivery of the campaigns and content upload
- Provide support for conducting marketing research, analysis, reporting and other related tasks
- Handle telephone, customer enquiries and email enquiries regarding to the related platforms
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Leading Technology Company
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Great opportunity in joining one of the leading consumer goods seller
- Dynamic culture and diversified job exposure
- Career progression
The Account Manager/Account Director is the day-to-day focal point to one of the largest clients for the firm. You will be responsible for research, strategy, and overall budget management of each campaigns and work closely with Strategy, Planning and Buying team.
- Attractive package
- Good exposure