Marketing - CRM jobs
11 Matching Jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
A well-established property developer is looking for a marketing professional to oversee the marketing and CRM campaigns for a sizeable retail shopping mall
- Retail Shopping Mall
Our client is in the process of implementing Salesforce.com globally as well as various other platforms for Sales, Marketing and Data. The Manager of Business Intelligence is a functional leader in the implementations of new digital solution and data technology applications with a strong focus on change management communications, internal marketing and systematic application of collected data to deliver business values both internally and externally.
- Business Intelligence
- CRM Project
Excellent opportunity to whoever has experience in brand marketing with CRM expertise to join a world leading retail brand to expose yourself in a fast growing all round Brand Marketing role.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Reputable retail big brand
- CRM focus
Looking for a retail marketing analyst to provide insight and market recommendations on internal and external data. Also helps to provide marketing strategies for PR and communications initiatives.
- Leading property developer
- Promising career development opportunities
A well-known hospitality conglomerate is looking for a CRM professional to oversee the strategic planning and implementation of CRM and loyalty marketing for the corporation
- Team Lead
Working with the head of digital development and other digital teams in the global network, the incumbent needs to understand the company channel and brand priorities in order to plan, adapt and implement value added digital initiatives in building relationship marketing.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Excellent opportunity
- Attractive package
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are ready to make a move for a rewarding career and wider professional network. You will be working for Michael Page, a renowned global consultancy firm that offers excellent training and development for individuals.
- Great Networking Opportunity
- Rewarding Career
Reporting to the chairman, the VP of CRM & loyalty will play an instrumental role in the planning and implementation of the organization's loyalty & rewards programs. This includes generating membership through promotions, events, data analysis and more. The incumbent will oversee a team and work closely with senior management to develop strategic acquisition and retention plans for new and existing consumers.
- Excellent exposure
- Hospitality Conglomerate
- Develop marketing programs on customer life cycle perspective: acquisition, upsell, churn prevention and retention for the affluent segment
- Formulate pricing strategy with close monitoring of market price and market intelligence, and ensure competitiveness and profitability of the business
- Track business performance and analyze customer profile and campaign result to derive appropriate marketing programs for achieving revenue and customer base related KPI
- Work closely and diligently with internal and external business partners to strengthen market segmentation and price differentiation
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing operations and initiate measures to continuously enhance the efficiency
- Initiate ideas to improve overall business performance with sales frontline
- Develop business case and justification with Finance for new business growth
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Excellent Progression
- Good Exposure
* Plan and formulate retail marketing and CRM program
* Data management and monitor local database quality/customers segmentation
* Identify potential customers pools and customers retention program
* Analyze performance and effectiveness of all CRM program and retail promotions on regular basis
* Explore opportunity with partners to drive sales and traffic to the store with expanding the customers network
*Plan customers communications and retail promotions action plan in a seasonal basis
* Regional coordination
- Global Fashion Brand
- Regional exposure