Marketing - Brand & Design jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Brand & Design jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
Our client is one of the leading luxury lifestyle brands in the global market with over 20 years of experience. With a successful and reputable business, they are further investing in the Hong Kong market and is looking for a motivated team player who has the drive to develop business as well as maintain existing key accounts.
- Exposure with HK's high end luxury brand
- Excellent progression opportunity
Excellent opportunity to whoever has experience in brand marketing to join a world leading retail brand to expose yourself in a fast growing all round Brand Marketing role.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Reputable retail big brand
- International working environment
The opportunity to actively participate in the rapid expansion of a High-end luxury brand in the Asia region.
- All-rounded marketing position
- Regional role
The role directly reports to the owner and will be the key person for the lifestyle retailer's concept. You will be responsible for the brand building, VI, conceptualization, direction and execution of the creative production photo shoots of catalogs, advertising materials, etc.
- Attractive salary and expat package
- The key person for the brand concept
Excellent opportunity to whoever has background in brand building as well as all round marketing to join a reputable diamond & jewellery company to expose yourself in a fast growing Manager role.
Central and Western DistrictTemporary
- Well established jewellery brand
- All round Marketing role
- Design of all digital and or print advertising materials including web/mobile banners, eDM, print materials
- Photo retouching & resizing
- Work closely with sales team on all advertising related materials
- Perform ad hoc assignments.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Flexible working environment
- Leading technology company
The role offers the opportunity to actively participate in the brand strategy of a group operating in the hospitality industry.
- Group-level role
- Marketing strategy position
The role holder will be part of a highly specialised team. They will project plan and deliver presentation packs within specified time-scales. The role holder will be involved in the production of presentations to support the Asian business. They will be required to be involved from the initial preparation of presentations through to their distribution. In addition to client presentation production the role holder will also be responsible for the collation and maintenance of presentation master packs. From time to time, the role holder may be required to support other sales / business areas.
The role holder will need to build and maintain positive working relationships with a range of departments and individuals throughout the company in order to effectively pull together the information required to produce the presentations and master packs. The role holder will also be required to promote, through their work.
The role holder will have the necessary drive and enthusiasm and be able to identify opportunities for improvement in the presentations process. The position requires a high degree of responsibility; accuracy and a questioning approach that will help build the professional credibility of the presentations team both internally and externally.
- Excellent exposure
- Attractive package
1. Strategy & Innovation
* Shop and perform research to isolate key, relevant trends for each category or brand, where appropriate; review and provide perspective on competitive analysis; oversee assembly of fabric and concept boards, mock-ups, color-ups and inspirational photos for presentations
* Oversee development of initial seasonal design concepts in context of larger assortment and cost structure; collaborate with sales to devise style plans and design according to trends; ensure timely execution of product development calendar; coordinate among design teams to ensure brand cohesiveness, where appropriate, across categories
2. Customers & Relationships
* Direct interoffice communication and follow-up with internal and external customers and contacts, including suppliers and vendors; partner with production and tech; manage interoffice communication and relationships with vendors and internal customers
3. Leadership & Teams
* Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
* Attract, develop and retain talent
* Monitor and evaluate performance of individuals and team
- Be one of the Executive Member to drive the business direction and development
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided