Marketing - Analysis & Planning jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Analysis & Planning jobs
- Featured JobHong KongPermanent
This is an exciting MNC opportunity for individuals with solid aviation & operating leasing finance experience longing to move to consultancy that offers regional exposure.
- Client Facing Role
- Dynamic Role
This job reports directly to the Head of China and the APAC Head of Research. Close interaction and collaboration with the Corporate Research team in Hong Kong and the Sales leader in Shenzhen expected.
- Excellent opportunity
- Strategy Manager
The Head of Affiliates will be responsible for initiating and developing new affiliate relationships and optimizing the current affiliate player acquisition channels. The Head of Affiliates will also be responsible for recruiting and managing the affiliate acquisition team and working closely with the acquisition team.
A strategic understanding of Internet channels, familiarity with Chinese online users, and a passion for data-driven performance marketing are fundamental.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Affiliate Marketing and Management Focused
- Regional Exposure
- Prepare proposal for offline and digital marketing strategies through online channels, including search engine, display advertisement, social media, mobile and interactive platforms, mini-sites, and online events, etc.
- Analyze client current situation and industry trend, draw strategic insights and propose concrete solutions to client
- Plan and carry out the marketing campaigns/projects to strengthen the brand image and promotions
- Leading Media Agency
- Regional Exposure
A well-established conglomerate in the tourism industry is looking for a Marketing professional to oversee the organization's marketing and business strategy with focus on the China market
- Consumer Insight
- Business Strategy
A conglomerate in the tourism & hospitality industry is looking for a talented consumer insight professional to oversee the company's consumer research, business analytics, segmentation marketing and other functions.
- Great brand exposure
- Regional focus
- Research, develop and support analytics request for service refinement and consumer insight
- Plan and set direction and strategy in data collection, usage and reporting
- Manage data-warehouse set up/ maintenance
- Formulate and manage customer satisfaction strategies for the group
- Lead data mining exercises and direct the development of analytical models for the support of long term strategy planning and short term CRM programs
- Attractive Benefits
- Well recognized brand