IT - IT Support jobs
41 Matching Jobs
IT Support jobs
- Featured JobHong Kong IslandPermanentHK$15,000 - HK$25,000
This is a newly created and exciting position with a famous and prestigious brand, which they are hiring for a number of Regional IT Helpdesk Analyst (Responsible for 1st and 2nd tier support) for their IT in-sourcing project.
- Great, culture exposure and multinational environment
- Excellent fringe benefits and bonuses, plus trainings
- 5-day work (hours + 1 hour lunch)
Hong Kong IslandPermanentHK$15,000 - HK$25,000
- 1st and 2nd tier IT support role
- Multinational, English and Cantonese environment
This is an interesting position with an expanding conglomerate. And they are now looking for an IT Support Analysts for their small team. You will mainly be responsible for providing on-site IT support to users in Hong Kong, and to liaise with their China IT team on projects.
Central and Western DistrictTemporary
- Steadily expanding company
- Work-life balance
Our client is seeking a 1st line support to APAC regional offices and 2nd line desktop support for the Hong Kong office. The Deskside Support will be actively involved in the service management processes e.g. incident, change and problem. He or she will also work closely with the infrastructure team across APAC on trouble-shooting and project support.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$20,000 - HK$35,000
- 1st and 2nd level IT Support
- Attractive salary package
An award winning international professional firm has added a new headcount for their Regional IT Support Team (Hong Kong as their APAC main hub). This position will be suited to an individual with excellent English communication skills and a service oriented manner.
Lam TinPermanentHK$15,000 - HK$25,000
- Great Team Culture
- Top Tier Professional Firm
A junior IT position with a prestige international educational institution, you will start off with an IT end user support position and will gradually taking up more IT infrastructure responsibilities.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$42,000
- Multinational environment
- IT infrastructure exposure
A newly created IT support position with a rapidly expanding and well- brand. They are one of the pioneers within the creative industry, and you will be an expected to work in an exciting and open-minded environment.
- Newly created position, rapidly expanding
- Family-like, open-minded and multinational
This is a brand new opening for a IT Support Engineer to join a growing IT team.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$40,000
- Permanent Headcount
- Windows/Network/System Administration
A leading and well-recognised international consultancy is now looking for an IT Specialist, Regional. This is an end user support oriented position, and you will be responsible to establish and maintain the company's IT policies, documentations and workflows. Regional travelling will be required at times.
- Deskside Support, IT Policy & Documentation
- Travelling - Support Greater China Region
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Trade Floor Support, you will be responsible for day-to day support to Front Office users including Traders, Portfolio Managers and Analysts.
Kowloon BayPermanentHK$12,000 - HK$20,000
- Permanent Headcount
- International Working Environment
Fresh graduates - Are you interested in starting your career with an award winning and sizeable international professional firm? Challenge yourself and enjoy long-term career development and/ or job rotation opportunities.
You will be working in a sizeable team along with other energetic and open-minded colleagues.
- A great career development platform
- Excellent environment for fresh graduates