IT - Infrastructure jobs
22 Matching Jobs
A prestige international merchandising company is now looking for a proactive and service oriented individual to join their Regional IT Team which located in Hong Kong. You will be responsible to supervise other IT Helpdesk members, deliver system administration duties, and to liaise with other global IT teams & external vendors on IT infrastructure implementation/ enhancement projects.
Tuen Mun DistrictPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$30,000
- 13-month salary and bonus
- Attractive fringe benefits
Work for a Fortune 500 Global Company. A well-round individual with both network and server administration experience will be best suited to this System Administrator position
- Great manager
- Willing to invest into IT & latest technologies
An opportunity for a start-up company based in Hong Kong.
Kwun TongPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$35,000
- Start-up environment
- Ownership of project
Path to set yourself for a middle level position - You will be required to provide hands-on infrastructure administration, plan & oversee project implementations, supervise a small team of IT supports, monitor service level and administer policies/ guidelines.
Kwun Tong DistrictPermanentHK$35,000 - HK$45,000
- Middle level position
- Hands-on + planning & coordination
An exciting position with opportunity to be part of the company's IT transformation committee.
- Drive, establish and revamp policies and other documentations,
- Plan and manage infrastructure deployment/ upgrade projects,
- Manage a small local IT infrastructure team and other members across the region,
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Newly created position in a stable environment
- Drive transformation, flexibility will be given
This is a technical oriented Linux System Engineer role, you will be responsible to develop automation scripts/ tools, and to maintain the company's Linux based platform.
- Great exposure - New tech & Projects
- Start-up culture with a well-established firm
- Regional role
- Lead a team of 3-4 in HK (network, system admin etc.)
- Able to be hands-on on operation and effectively manage/ communicate with business stakeholders
New TerritoriesPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$35,000
- Smart, proactive and adaptive
- Hands-on + Team leading
A well-recognised international brand is currently looking for an all-rounded individual with both MS server & network administration, and user support experience to join their team as a Senior IT Officer.
Tsim Sha TsuiPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$40,000
- An all-rounded IT infrastrcuture position
- Acting supervisor role
An international enterprise is currently looking for an all-rounded Senior System Engineer. You will be responsible to:
- Administer and configure Microsoft servers, virtualization platforms, SAN storage and basic network devices (Firewall, switches/ routers)
- Assist L1 & L2 support team to resolve more technical issues
- Participate in enterprise IT projects
Tsim Sha TsuiPermanent
- A Technical Focused Position (Microsoft)
- Well-known International Enterprise
As a subject-matter-expert, you will work in a team to administer the enterprise's PCs via mass deployment tools (Such as Altiris/ SCCM/ MDT or etc.). Covering -
- Image package design, validation/ QA,
- Patches, software, anti-virus deployment,
- Inventory management/ audit,
- Perform level III support, etc.
- Global projects and exposure
- First-class working environment