IT - Infrastructure jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- KowloonPermanentHK$45,000 - HK$70,000
A new role with a rapidly expanding international e-Commerce company, and is a hands-on technical oriented role. You will start working as an individual contributor while leveraging external resources, then having a medium-term plan to recruit for your own team, and gradually taking up responsibilities to strategize information security and DevOps initiatives.
You main objective is to maintain a high availability Cloud environment to support a continuously changing e-Commerce platform.
- Position with great potential and development
- Great culture and work only with great people
Reporting to the board, the GM will set and drive all aspects of the global sales and operations strategy including teams in HK and the USA..
Hong Kong IslandTemporary
- Global Role
- Mandarin Speaking
It's now having a great opportunity to join as an infrastructure specialist in the fast-paced financial service firm.
Kwun TongPermanentHK$20,000 - HK$25,000
- Financial service industry
- Better Career Progression
A hands-on infrastructure administrator role with an international sourcing company, headquartered in Hong Kong for the Asia Pacific region. This position is suited to candidates who enjoy working on projects and liaising with people from multiple countries/ locations.
Kwai ChungPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$35,000
- Hands-on infrstrcuture administrator
- Multinational environment
A hands-on infrastructure oriented System Engineer position with a multinational product design company (Apple Inc.'s top 200 supplier). You will be responsible to implement and maintain the company's Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange platforms.
- Key person for MS Exchange & SharePoint
- A multinational and open culture
A people manager (IT Manager/ IT Supervisor) role for a small infrastructure team with an established international supply chain specialist firm. You will be responsible to supervise a team, to work on hands-on IT infrastructure operation duties, to involve in implementation projects and more.
- People manager role
- Back-end infrastructure focus
Our client is an investment arm of a sizable Chinese bank and they are currently expanding their Technology team in Hong Kong. You will focus on day to day database administration for their securities trading and settle systems as well as other business systems mainly using SQL Server Enterprise 2014 and Oracle Enterprise 11g.
- Newly created role
- Report to Application Development & Support Manager
This is a great opportunity for a fresh IT graduate to join the infrastructure team of a well known global bank. The perfect entry level role to move into IT within banking.
- Career progression
- IT Banking exposure
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$4,000 - HK$50,000
- Permanent headcount
An exciting hybrid position - Internal IT operation (Infrastructure) and external client facing (As ERP Consultant). This is a dynamic opportunity and will be suited to candidate with strong level hands-on IT infrastructure administration experience, as well as a customer-centric manner, and excellent communication skills in English. Good knowledge in ERP systems would be a huge plus!
AdmiraltyPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$40,000
- Opportunity to widen your exposure
- True multinational environment (15 Nationalities)
A technical oriented System Engineer (Microsoft Platforms) position with an international award winning consultancy.
- Solid technical proficiency in Windows Server (2008/ 2012, AD, Exchange, Group Policy Management)
- Excellent English communication skills
- A competitive salary package and fringe benefits (20 days AL, a comprehensive medical plan)
- A multinational and stable environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- Regional infrastrcuture position