IT - Infrastructure jobs
12 Matching Jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
This is a great opportunity for a System Engineer. You will be responsible for maintaining the group's infrastructure (system and network) stability and support any infrastructure related projects (such as system enhancements, upgrades and migration). Junior Candidates will be considered as Associate System Engineer.
New TerritoriesPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$30,000
- Permanent Headcount
- Immediately Available Candidates Preferred
A well-recognised international brand is currently looking for an all-rounded individual with both MS server & network administration, and user support experience to join their team as a Senior IT Officer.
AdmiraltyPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$40,000
- An all-rounded IT infrastrcuture position
- Acting supervisor role
A technical oriented System Engineer (Microsoft Platforms) position with an international award winning consultancy.
- Solid technical proficiency in Windows Server (2008/ 2012, AD, Exchange, Group Policy Management)
- Excellent English communication skills
- A competitive salary package and fringe benefits (20 days AL, a comprehensive medical plan)
- A multinational and stable environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- Regional infrastrcuture position
We are currently looking for a System Engineer to join a dynamic and growing IT team for a client within the financial services industry. You will be primarily responsible for providing IT support to users and administering the infrastructure. Candidates with less experience will be considered for a System Engineer.
- Permanent In-House Position
- Reputable Employer
A prestige international merchandising company is now looking for a proactive and service oriented individual to join their Regional IT Team which located in Hong Kong. You will be responsible to supervise other IT Helpdesk members, deliver system administration duties, and to liaise with other global IT teams & external vendors on IT infrastructure implementation/ enhancement projects.
Kwun TongPermanentHK$25,000 - HK$35,000
- 13-month salary and bonus
- Attractive fringe benefits
Path to set yourself for a middle level position - You will be required to provide hands-on infrastructure administration, plan & oversee project implementations, supervise a small team of IT supports, monitor service level and administer policies/ guidelines.
Kwun Tong DistrictPermanentHK$35,000 - HK$45,000
- Middle level position
- Hands-on + planning & coordination
An exciting position with opportunity to be part of the company's IT transformation committee.
- Drive, establish and revamp policies and other documentations,
- Plan and manage infrastructure deployment/ upgrade projects,
- Manage a small local IT infrastructure team and other members across the region,
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Newly created position in a stable environment
- Drive transformation, flexibility will be given
This is a technical oriented Linux System Engineer role, you will be responsible to develop automation scripts/ tools, and to maintain the company's Linux based platform.
- Great exposure - New tech & Projects
- Start-up culture with a well-established firm
- Regional role
- Lead a team of 3-4 in HK (network, system admin etc.)
- Able to be hands-on on operation and effectively manage/ communicate with business stakeholders
Kwun Tong DistrictPermanentHK$20,000 - HK$40,000
- Smart, proactive and adaptive
- Hands-on + Team leading
DevOps - You, as a middle-man's objective, is to smooth-out and the interaction between development and operations, through establishing and re-engineering new or existing process. As well as to build up automation tools for enhancing the firm's overall productivity.
- Great platform - Implement your ideas
- Open-minded people