IT - Business Intelligence jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Business Intelligence jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Lead the Business Intelligence/ Data Architecture and Data Warehousing function
- Regional coverage
- Work with US, Europe and other counterparts across APAC
- Flexible and open-minded style
- Global-mind and multinational great culture
The Senior Business Analyst will sit with the Global Business Technology department to deliver new business intelligence and analytics initiatives. Candidates with strong business acumen within retail domains, technical knowledge of BI applications and regional work experience are preferred.
- Business Analysis - BI focus
- Fun and international culture
- Product Marketing & Marketing Operation for ICT Products & Solutions - Initiate and launch new products, services and solutions
- Marketing Communications for BM - Plan and implement sales supporting customer workshops and customer hospitality events
- Business Performance Data Analytics and Management Reports- Business Planning and Analytics, Customer Base Management, Mining and Value-base Analysis
- Excellent Package
- Innovative Company
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence professional to step up to a leadership role. You will be a department head reporting directly to the Business Leader, with a primary responsibility to translate business challenges and opportunities into propositions for data analysis.
- Newly Created Role
- Very Attractive Bonuses
This is an exciting and challenging role being the Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be a member of the regional IT team in Asia. The applicant will have an exposure to developing/maintaining the bank's buisness intelligence applications and regulatory reports.
Central and Western DistrictTemporary
- Application Support/Business Analyst
- Permanent Headcount
Our client is seeking a business intelligence specialist position with VBA application maintenance and enhancement experience and sound knowledge of BI tools like Hyperion. The BI specialist is also expected to assist with technical and functional specifications.
- Great development potential
- Luxury retail exposure
To implement and maintain the bank's regional reporting systems and universal core banking system and provide functional support to the business users
- Permanent Headcount
- Top Tier Employer