Human Resources - HR Business Partner jobs
11 Matching Jobs
HR Business Partner jobs
Our client is a highly successful multinational organization in the technology industry with a powerful market presence across Asia Pacific countries. A dynamic opportunity now exists for an experienced human resources professional of the highest caliber to join their successful team.
- Asia Pacific Focus
- Hong kong Based
A well known and leading financial services provider, our client is currently seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to join the Regional HR function to improve and develop the HR agenda to meet the overall expanding business needs.
- Strategic HR Position
- Global Financial Services Provider
Advisory HRBP role at a sizable MNC. Great working environment and attractive benefits. A great step up for account severing talents!
- All-rounded advisory role
- Well-known MNC
A leading global financial services company, our client is seeking an experienced HR professional to serve as a consultant and trusted business partner to advise senior management on all human resources related issues across the business.
Shēnzhèn ShìPermanentHK$22,050 - HK$25,056
- Regional Opportunity
- Global Bank
A well-known high-tech company is looking for a HRBP in Shenzhen office.
- Career development platform
- Competitive salary
Reporting to the Head of HR in London, you are the key HR advisor to their consumer focused businesses globally. Supported by HR Managers in key markets, you will be the key driver in delivering HR strategy across Asia, US, UK and other parts of Europe while driving organisational and cultural changes across the different businesses. You will be focusing heavily in talent management to ensure that top talents are retained and developed consistently across the region. Supporting senior management in each markets, you will be expected to understand and identify business needs while ensuring compliance with local standards and governance in HR issues.
- European multinational
- Newly created position
* The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years working experience in HR general functions and able to work in MNC culture
* The suitable candidate should be able to handle HR C&B budgeting and payroll calculation works
* The suitable candidate should be able to recruit senior positions and able to expand recruitment channels
* Personality: Mature, interactive, strong business sense and strong operation HR skills
- Attractive salary package
- Promising career path
A market leader in the industry is now providing a great chance for a HR professional to further develop the career in recruitment and account servicing area.
- Exposure in market leader
- Stable environment
A full-functional HR management role in aligning business and people strategies, directions and objectives.
- Emerging Business with Internet+ Strategy
- Domestic-centred with International Exposure