Finance & Accounting - Treasury jobs
14 Matching Jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
This is an exciting position managing and leading the Asia Treasury function.
Hong KongPermanentHK$45,000 - HK$50,000
- NASDAQ listed Fortune 100 Company
- Asia Pacific Regional focus
Treasury Manager with a blue chip company
- Dynamic position with a sizable company
- China Exposure
- Group level exposure in Hong Kong Headquarter
- Market-leading listed consumer brand
- Group Level Exposure in Hong Kong Headquarter
- Market-leading Global Retail Brand
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will responsible for treasury duties like cash and liquidity management, banking facilities arrangement and advising management on the treasury position of the business. Ideally, the candidate should be capable to monitor and review the investment and financing options.
- Hong Kong Listed Company
- Head of Treasury role
Our client is a well-known US-listed trading company. They are now hoping to add a new headcount to their sizeable finance team and they are currently seeking for a Treasury Officer to join the team to cope with their business expansion.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- 5 Days Work Week
- International Working Environment
- Great China exposure with a Blue Chip Company
- All rounded treasury duties
- Dynamic position with a HK listed company
- Great China exposure
To oversea full functions of treasury at corporate level of different major business units and look after general Treasury Operations in addition to offering advice on potential M&A acquisition targets.
- Global Fortune500 Enterprise
- Leading Player in Home Appliance Sector
This is a newly created position to support their business growth.
- Sizable Hong Kong Listed Company
- Stable and friendly working environment
- Loan financing for various projects across the region
- Strong financial modelling skill set required
- Stable platform for career advancement
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Great brand to join for career advancement
- Exciting industry and great brand on resume
My client is a financial leasing company back by top banks in China. Established in Shanghai in 2007, they have leasing business lines in energy, aircraft, ports, and shipping.
With the business expansion, they're now looking for a treasury manager with 5-8 years of experiences within large financial institutions to support offshore treasury work in Hong Kong.
- Treasury management
- Large Financial Leasing Company