Finance & Accounting - Investor Relations jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Investor Relations jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
This is a newly created position for HK listed company with a market cap of HK$10Billion.
- Hong Kong Based Company
- Well-established Operatoins
- Formulate corporate IR strategies to enhance communications with shareholders, fund managers, buy/sell-side analysts and reporters
- Build and maintain good business relationship with fund management companies, equity research analysis, Investment Banks, financial reporters and public media
- Prepare IR materials including annual reports, corporate presentations, Q&As and press release
- Investor Relations
- Excellent Language skills required
The company is listed on HK and the core business and its subsidiaries is the R&D, manufacturing and sales of innovative biologic products that address diabetes and related complications.
The company is headquartered in Hong Kong and its main operations are in mainland China. The Group is strongly focused on R&D and has a highly qualified team located in Guangdong province.
- Attractive salary with annual bonus
- Good employment benefit package