Finance & Accounting - Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Financial Planning & Analysis jobs
- Hong KongTemporary
Valuable opportunity to join as a Senior Financial Analyst and provide analytical support and business insights to the Global Marketing team.
- 6 months renewable contract
- Competitive Salary Package
You will be working as a Financial Analyst at one of the most prestigious luxury retail brand in the market.
- Leading Luxury Retail Brand
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Set up responsibilities (FP&A team) for a listed company
- Dynamic environment with promising career prospect
Wan Chai DistrictTemporary
- Exciting set up position
- Business Partnering Role
Work in a top-tier global automobile company as Brand Controller in a regional team.
- Excellent exposure to regional campaigns
- Work in the Global Head Office
This role is responsible for business controlling activities in order to meet the BUs strategic targets.
Hong KongPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$40,000
- Global manufacturing company
- Business controller
You will work closely with Finance, Sales and Operation departments.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$35,000
- A subsidary of renowned Conglomerate
- Stable working environment
Our client is a leading FMCG company with a high reputable across the globe. They are now seeking for a Financial Analyst to join their well-established finance team. This candidate will be chosen to support their FP&A function. If you are a candidate with over 5 years of FP&A experience and have a CPA/ACCA qualification, and is hoping to join a sizeable MNC then this is an excellent role for you!
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Strong regional exposure
- Global exposure
- Sizeable company
- Retail experience
- Global Exposure
- Sizable company
You will be required to participate in annual budget and monthly rolling forecast for the APAC region.
- Flexible Working Culture
- Excellent Career Prospects
Responsible for consolidating, analyzing and forecasting financial status, local economy and other data, preparing consolidated budget and forecasts.
Support the operation team and other function department such as monthly OPEX report; optimize detailed monthly sales report and other ad-hoc analysis.
- Global medical device company
- Senior FP&A