Finance & Accounting - Corporate / Commercial Tax jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Corporate / Commercial Tax jobs
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
Our client is a well known Hong Kong listed company with 2nd sales revenue in China and 3rd worldwide in the industry. This is the first time for this company to create a Director HQ for the Tax department, and it is a golden opportunity for those Tax experts in southern China. Qualified candidate must have Big4 senior manager+ background and strong overseas Tax exposure.
- First time for this company to create a Director HQ for the Tax department
- HQ platform
US Listed company; Regional Exposure
- Working for a Market Leader
- Regional Exposure
1. An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
2. Manage the team to make sure the monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings and reports for Indirect Tax and Direct Tax for over 380 tax units nationwide, and on a timely and accurate base;
3. Set up proper process and control to ensure the accuracy as well as efficiency;
4.Plan, forecast and monitor the tax cost, tax payment, tax payable, tax accrual and P&L impact for all tax categories.
5.Be responsible to analyze the tax burden rate and change trend, proactively communicate with management as well as tax authorities;
6. Manage and handle all local tax audit cases for 420 stores, communication with tax auditors, follow up the audit conclusions and defend properly to protect company's benefits as well as full compliance;
7. Develop and execute comprehensive plan to maintain good relationship with Central Tax Bureau, keep being a good example in LEAD program(Large Enterprises Administration Division); Be responsible to handle senior officials meetings and visits, and WM executive to meet with senior officials;
8. Be responsible to communicate with local tax authorities over 160 cities, respond their questions and checking, maintain good relationship, and keep building up company's high compliance reputation.
Hong KongPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$40,000
- Bachelor degree or above with a major in finance, accounting, tax
- MBA perferred
As the Assistant Manager in a small team, you will be reporting to the Manager. Your will be responsible for tax compliance and tax filing for APAC region. You will be preparing and reviewing the tax returns and making tax provisions for APAC region. You will also take part in M&A and new projects and be updated with new tax laws in related regions. You will also be communicating frequently with APAC region with high level of independence.
- Established MNC with a dynamic environment
- Well known US listed Company