Engineering & Manufacturing - Chemical / Process jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Chemical / Process jobs
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
1. The Process Improvement Manager applies a broad knowledge of principles and specialization practices to complete difficult to complex polymer film manufacturing process improvement assignment.
2. Ensures process control and improves production performance in the operations processes.
3. Works with minimum supervision depending on experience and skills.
4. Works as a team leader on assigned projects for continuous improvement initiatives of the site and facilitates the effective and timely completion.
5. Coordinates the commercialization of new products, processes, and innovations within the plant. Will perform other duties as required to promote overall plant effectiveness.
- Being involved to work with the Global Team and leading the Global Assignment
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
Challenging but rewarding role in a fast growing US company
- US listed company with high market share
- International and warm culture
This position will be responsible for the support of New Product Development activities from concept to ramp up production. As part of a member of the product development team, provide direction on costing, manufacturability & quality. Provide support on engineering prototype builds, pilot production and production. The ideal candidate will support product transitions from the R&D to production region and support launch activities at local manufacturing sites.
- Core technical role in China region with international exposure
- Excellent and Ascending platform