Digital - Mobile jobs
4 Matching Jobs
A good opportunity to join an in-house digital team to drive its digital strategies for new project
- Well-established Digital Team
- Great Career Progression
Our client is a leading financial institution with fast-expanding business. To support its ongoing digital transformation and expanding digital presence, it is now actively looking for a digital product (mobile app) development and project management caliber to join its sizable digital marketing team.
This person will serve as the product owner and support the upcoming mobile appliaction development project.
Tsim Sha TsuiPermanent
- Mobile App Project Management
- Sizable Team & Good Career Progression Opportunity
This role serves as the product owner and is responsible for digital product development and management, and the associated product marketing to promote the product on a regional scale.
You are required to have solid digital product (web / app based) development experience. Good understanding of the China market is preferred.
- Digital product development
- Regional exposure
Report to the Head of Product (an experienced mobile game veteran originally from the UK and have previously worked in China for many years), this role is responsible for below:
- Identify & clarify core business objectives, and own product or feature forecasts & success metrics
- Compile, filter and present to team key product requirements covering customer value proposition, user experience & journey, tracking & testing needs, technical feasibility & limitations, user acquisition strategy, distribution channels, & marketing needs
- Work with distributed teams to drive requirement implementation
- Deep dive into product analysis highlighting wins, failures, and learnings
- Propose new product opportunities that help move product & studio towards monthly & quarterly goals
- Provide product insight and recommendations to clients
- Mobile Game Development
- Digital Product Development / Management