Banking & Financial Services - Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
Opportunity to join a leading financial services provider to manage its discretionary portfolio management team.
- Reputable financial institution
- Growing business
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be supporting Private Bankers (Hong Kong market), ranging from account opening documentation support, to providing investment advisory to clients.
- Excellent private banking exposure
- Fast paced working environment
Ideally for someone who wants to step up to private banking path as a wealth manager with an international bank. This position is to provide financial planning services and investment advice to high net worth individuals.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$2,500 - HK$3,333
- Attractive remuneration package + incentives and bonus
- International Bank
- Reviewing client accounts documentation - Well-known European Private bank
- Prestigous private bank
- KYC documentation focused
Our client is an European private bank, looking for a junior KYC candidate to join their HK office.
- Intenrational Private Bank
- Extendable contract, potential temp to perm
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join their Central Compliance team.
Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentHK$50,113 - HK$80,180
- Excellent junior compliance role
- Temp to perm
Provide advice, counsel, and high level customer service to meet the financial needs of high net clients
- Massive growth opportunity
- Mature and developing business
A market leading top tier foreign bank is looking for a VP to supply compliance advice and support for the rapidly expanding Wealth Management business in Hong Kong. Reporting directly into the Division Head, the role will provide crucial assistance to senior management as well as be a focal point for compliance for the business.
- Top tier foreign bank
- Excellent career growth
Supporting the bank's launch of new online solutions, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that the bank's newly launched online solutions is accustomed for local needs and demands
- Devise system solutions according to local regulatory requirements and policies
- Assist with the implementation of system integration, data migration and the abolishment of outdated systems while protecting data privacy and preventing information loss
- Offer trainings to other departments to assist with the transition
- Present and introduce the system, while highlighting the benefits, to influence and encourage acceptance of the new solution.
- Directly report to Global HQ
- Tailor solutions to benefit local users