Banking & Financial Services - Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
Leadership position in a well-established Chinese bank
- Competitive remuneration package
- Expanding team
With continuous great success in Asia, our client is actively expanding their coverage in Southeast Asia, especially Hong Kong.
One year trainee program with a leading global investment bank. You will have opportunity to join their Private Wealth Management division.
- Fresh Graduate or 1-3 years experience candidate
- Working in a global investment bank
Our client is looking for Client Services talents to join the Private Wealth Management (PWM) division. This is a 1 year trainee program where you will have the opportunity to rotate across different teams in PWM.
- Fast-track career
- Fantastic exposure to PWM
The CEO, is delegated the responsibility for all activities, including the management, operation and development to support the strategic objectives with respect to its business of providing insurance based
estate planning solutions to its target clientele.
- Wealth Solutions Firm
The purpose of this role is to support the relationship manager for contacting and maintaining a strong and professional relationship with private clients. Also he/she is responsible for handing client enquires and administrative tasks.
- Private wealth management business
- Excellent exposure and training
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be supporting Private Bankers (Hong Kong market), ranging from account opening documentation support, to providing investment advisory to clients.
Central and Western DistrictPermanentHK$2,500 - HK$3,333
- Excellent private banking exposure
- Fast paced working environment
- Reviewing client accounts documentation - Well-known European Private bank
- Prestigous private bank
- KYC documentation focused
Our client is an European private bank, looking for a junior KYC candidate to join their HK office.
- Intenrational Private Bank
- Extendable contract, potential temp to perm
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance professional to join their Central Compliance team.
- Excellent junior compliance role
- Temp to perm