Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- Featured JobMacauPermanent
- Macau Based position for Macau Residence
- Exciting role with a US listed MNC
- Excellent role for career progression
- Macau stationing role with a US listed company
- Graet platform for career advancement
To work in a leading Hong Kong life insurance company with new strong stakeholder with competitive salary package and promising career.
Central and Western DistrictTemporary
- Attractive Salary and Bonus
- Friendly and Open Work Culture
Looking for someone with Legal background, hands on experience in reading regulations to assist on a Compliance project within a well-known US bank.
- Compliance project exposure - Law degree required
- ISDA/ CSA expereince needed
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC documents before account opening.
- Conduct KYC for new client on-boarding with quantitative check and periodic KYC/CDD review on existing clients
- Attend to Front Office queries on COB and CDD issues.
- Prepare regular reports for Management review
Central and Western DistrictTemporaryHK$4,167 - HK$5,000
- Great exposure to Private Banking KYC
- Temp to perm opportunities
You will be working closely with the Head of Compliance in a Canadian bank, responsible for private banking compliance duties.
- Temp to perm
- Stable working hours
Handling accounting opening and related KYC for our corporate customers as well as cash management and counter services.
Hong Kong IslandTemporary
- Good career path
- Excellent Culture
Our client is a top-tier investment and private bank, they are looking for a junior analyst under Financial Crime Compliance department, supporting the Due Diligence team.
- Junior Compliance opportunity
- Private banking exposure
- International Bank
- Good exposure to Equities Compliance
- Steep learning curve
- trading floor exposure
- Global Market Leader Business and Professional Services
- MNC Employer of Choice
- Global Market Leader Business
- Key Senior Mandate
Our client is an international corporate/investment bank with a continually growing presence in the region and excellent track record of performance and stability. They are seeking an experienced compliance practitioner to oversee private side compliance advisory.
- International Corporate/Investment Bank
- Dynamic Platform