Banking & Financial Services - Capital Markets / Equity jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Capital Markets / Equity jobs
- Hong KongTemporary
Performance Analyst is responsible for oversight of performance calculations, contribution and attribution, competitor analysis, composite construction, benchmarks and GIPS compliance.
Hong KongPermanentHK$125,000 - HK$158,333
- Excellent career path and great exposures
- Steep learning curve and excellent opportunities
Our client is a leading Chinese Asset Management firm that has recently created an opening in their Infrastructure team. They are looking for a senior member to help with their energy/natural resources/ or power M&A.
Hong KongPermanentHK$125,000 - HK$166,667
- Downtown Central Location
- High bonus potential
Our client is currently looking for an Investment Director/Senior Director to join their newly set up team in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong IslandPermanentHK$14,000 - HK$16,000
- 50-100% bonus potential
- Newly created team
Dynamic work environment, non-sales position, work-life balance, full training
- Stable Work Environment, Work LIfe Balanced
- Full-Range Product Exposure
Application Head for a joint venture Security Company in Shenzhen, HSBC as the major shareholder.
- A senior position in a joint venture in Shenzhen under HSBC
- The best pay in location market can be even higher than HK
- New position directly reporting to the CEO & MD
- Exciting, all rounded, dynamic position with an expanding company
- Dynamic position with a growing company
- Great China exposure
Working at the bank's front office, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide sales assistance to sales and clients of the bank
- Maintain and build relationship with clients as you help increase the bank's revenue through the e-trading system
- Support sales and trading teams globally to introduce new functions and products
- Partner with the bank's internal Sales & Trading team
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- A great opportunity to brighten your career
- Work with sales, trading and support teams
Opportunity to work in a leading Chinese asset management firm with promising career.
- Strong support and training from senior.
- In-depth exposure in fixed income.