Browse by Industry - Property
61 Matching Jobs
Monthly Salary (HK$)Expand / collapse
- Hong KongPermanent
Due to on going developments, our client is adding a new headcount to the Leasing and Property team.
- Handle commercial + residential portfolio
- Good salary package
Our client is looking for a resilient and fast paced junior candidate to assist with their leasing matters
- Landlord + Tenant leasing
- Good English writing skills
A well-known property developer is looking for a marketing professional to oversee their integrated marketing activities for their luxury retail shopping locations.
- Career Progression
- Event Management
The Property manager will need to manage the hotel properties and operations in Central part of China.
- Premium Hotel Group
- Regional Exposure
- Leading a team in the HK headquarter
- Strong platform for career advancement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Big Team Leading Responsibilties
- Dynamic position in a fast paced property company
- Financial modelling, IRR for new property projects
- Work closely with business and senior management
- Great China exposure
- Great brand name on resume
We are looking for an independent and number-sensitive candidate to join a sizable corporation in Hong Kong with more than 1000 employees. This is a new headcount who will have to drive new C&B initiatives with the support of a small team.
- C&B Lead
- Career Development
Our client is looking to add an experienced candidate with real estate M&A experience to assist in diversifiying their business.
- Solid platform
- Real Estate focused
Overall responsibility of facilities service delivery that fully comply with all Local Health & Safety legislation and Client's standard operation procedures in term of health and safety requirement for North Asia.
- Reputable client
- Career stability
2 additional and technical oriented headcounts for a well-recognized international property company. The suitable candidate should have strong hands-on development ability on C# (And other web development technologies), and a throughout understanding of SDLC.
- Sizeable and stable enterprise
- 5-day work